Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love music, I love the craft! (music like milkshakes)

Ive just been thinking alot lately, wow music plays such a significant role in my life it is not even funny. ever felt like 'yeah thats my song right there! , thats the universe telling me something, its a sign...' hahaha the universe has conveyed so many messages to me in the form of songs.

im gonna give you my all time top five favourite songs (i really loved the lyrics, they spoke to me), and another 15 songs you should listen to, coz they're just blerrie gooooooooooood!

so here we go:

  • Snowpatrol - Chasing Cars (if i ever get married i will walk down the aisle to this song)
  • Snowpatrol ft Martha Wainwright - Set the fire to the Third Bar
  • Stacy Ferguson 'fergie' - Big girls dont cry
  • Madonna - Dont cry for me Argentina
  • Caiphus Semenya - Matswale (because I learnt a great deal of sotho dialect and lifes' lessons from this song, its one of those euphoric songs)
My chemical romance - i dont love you
britney spears - everytime
brenda fassie - life is going on
george michael - cant make you love me
john lennon - working class hero
john lennon - imagine
jay z - song cry
katy perry - teenage dream
michael jackson - human nature
michael buble - crazy love
tsakane mhinga 'tk' - i find it so strange
jlo - be alright
lionell ritchie - ballerina girl
westlife - uptown girl
snowpatrol - set the fire to the third bar
coldplay - fix you


and does anyone rememeber a song by desert chllyd (thembi old presenter of simunye) 'seven days' ? wow now that was a really amazing song... : "you say you love me, love wouldnt do me this way"

and then the youssou n'dour  ft. neneh cherry song, seconds, seven seconds away... "and when a child is born into this world, it has no concept of the tone the skin its living in, its not a second, seven seconds away, just as long as i stay ill be waiting, seconds..."












No comments:

Post a Comment