Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Aphiwe's Corner

Here's the goodstuff ladies!

Being a woman has to be one of the hardest things in the world! If you are not trying to find "Mr Right", you have to look good while trying to snag him! Don't get me started on the social scene.
So I've compiled a list of not to do's ladies! Yes you should fake it till you make it but class and believe it or cot common sense can get you a long way!
. If its shiny and cheap but says GUCCI it probably isn't!
.heavy make up everyday jus screams "
I'm insecure"
.know what suits you and what doesn't.
.combining cheaper clothing [I.e: Mr price] and more pricey [urban] is a WONDER you could even get away with a rip off handbag.
.SIMPLICITY IS KEY

Get these right ladies and your well on your way of being a FAB DIVA.

Ms Diva©

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


hehe Aphiwe's treat, now this is the real thing, these are ALDOs
rate or slate...

No comments:

Post a Comment