Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I learnt from my Ex-Boyfriends.

Things I learnt from my Ex-Boyfriends.

by Lola Mashiloane Dineo on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 3:25pm
I really wish that one would've taught me how to whistle, but then again Ive learnt better, like:

For all intents and purposes put your phone on silent when you go to bed, always 'report' where you will be when, and why. Such saves alot of explanations.

The art of sincerity, the philosophy of love. The idea of being content all by yourself.

How not to lie, when to lie. The practical stuff you know, the 'date-a-mentals'.

How to eat a starter, a main course and dessert and still make room for a milkshake, shame... That was really cute.

And how to appreciate my beauty, you know not all my ex's were monsters, and for those that were im slowly finding a way past my resentment.

And some of them taught me how to love again, one taught me a different language out of the s.a.d.c, alongst with that he taught me tolerance. #oh and he also taught me how to eat oreos. :)

Then ofcourse one taught me a few songs, guycode, how to buy a good fragrance, that came in handy thanks.

Yeah well, Im tryna recover from my afternoon slump and just as chew the last bits of whats left of this bone I remember how one taught me how to laugh, to smile, to cry, to cry alot, to cry hard and to laugh till I cry.

*getting up from bed, sitting up straight, pouting my lips with crusts of bread*

...most importantly my ex-boyfriends taught me how to love.

Well the 'good' ones, and for all intents and purposes this is a note to show my appreciation.

Because of you, Im not afraid to LOVE AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment